Persistent Pulmonary Hypertension of the Newborn
Birth defects caused by Lexapro and have been reported in newborns where the mother used SSRI antidepressant drugs such as Lexapro. If you used this medication during your pregnancy and your baby has PPHN or another birth defect please contact us for a free consultation and the latest news on Lexapro birth defects cases.
Symptoms of PPHN in Newborn:
• rapid heart rate
• respiratory distress – signs include grunting and flaring nostrils
• tachypnea – rapid breathing
• cyanosis – baby’s skin has a bluish tint
• low oxygen levels
• heart murmur – baby has an extra or abnormal heart sound
Lexapro PPHN Diagnosis:
• serum electrolyte tests
• complete blood clout (CBC) – measures the oxygen carrying red blood cells, white blood cells and platelets
• arterial blood gas (ABG) – measures how well oxygen is being delivered to the body
• ultrasound of the head to detect bleeding in the brain
Lexapro PPHN Treatment:
• high frequency oscillatory ventilation
• assisted ventilation
• nitric oxide
Please contact us for a free no-obligation consultation if your baby suffers from Lexapro and birth defects. We have Lexapro lawsuit settlements lawyers ready to help and can explain your legal options including being part of a Lexapro lawsuit. There is never any charge to speak to one of our attorneys. We are currently investigating cases throughout the United States. Call or e-mail us for the latest Lexapro birth defects lawsuit updates and claim filing deadlines.
Making A Difference
We believe that the manufacturer of Lexapro should be held accountable for any harm they are legally responsible for and people should be fairly compensated for their damages due to Lexapro birth defects side effects. Many families and their child have had their life changed in a number of ways due to Lexapro and birth defects including... find out more
Requesting a free legal consultation does not create an attorney-client relationship and you are not considered a client until a representation agreement has been signed and your case has been accepted.
Lexapro Birth Defects Lawsuit
Lexapro birth defects lawsuit claims continue to be filed by families affected by Lexapro birth defects. Lexapro is a type of antidepressant that targets certain chemicals to balance them in the brain... find out more