Lexapro Lawsuit 2012
Families throughout the United States have looked at their legal options and the latest litigation news including Lexapro lawsuit settlements based on the serious side effects from this SSRI drug including PPHN, heart defect, abdominal defects and cranial defects. Currently no national Lexapro class action lawsuits for birth defects has been filed and claims are being made individually on behalf of people whose baby has suffered from a Lexapro birth defect.
The Lexapro lawsuit claims include that the drug manufacturer was negligent in several ways including but not limited to:
• Represented that Lexapro caused minimal side effects while knowing that the drug causes birth defects far more frequently than represented
• Had actual knowledge through studies, that using Lexapro during pregnancy increased the risk of birth defects
• Had actual knowledge that the risk of Lexapro birth defects in women who used the drug during their pregnancy had a greater than disclosed risk in packaging warnings for Lexapro
• Failed to investigate the accuracy of its Lexapro label once it became aware of signals indicating a safety issue
• Failed to monitor all relevant scientific literature related to Lexapro side effects
• Failed to conduct and report post market safety surveillance on Lexapro
• Lexapro was not reasonably safe as designed because the foreseeable risks involved in its use outweighed the therapeutic benefits of the drug
We represent all families whose newborn suffered from Lexapro birth defects on a contingency basis which means that there are never any legal fees unless we win compensation in your case. For a free no-obligation consultation please call toll free or fill out our short online contact form and a Lexapro lawsuit settlements attorney will contact you to answer any of your questions.
Making A Difference
We believe that the manufacturer of Lexapro should be held accountable for any harm they are legally responsible for and people should be fairly compensated for their damages due to Lexapro birth defects side effects. Many families and their child have had their life changed in a number of ways due to Lexapro and birth defects including... find out more
Requesting a free legal consultation does not create an attorney-client relationship and you are not considered a client until a representation agreement has been signed and your case has been accepted.
Lexapro Birth Defects Lawsuit
Lexapro birth defects lawsuit claims continue to be filed by families affected by Lexapro birth defects. Lexapro is a type of antidepressant that targets certain chemicals to balance them in the brain... find out more